Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner's website

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'll try ringing them and ordering over the phone. I wanted to order this SLX the week before Christmas so I had it to start in the new year, but I just didn't get around to it. Now I'm annoyed that I didn't make the time.

It's funny it's says " still taking telephone orders until ......." I tried to order a pole about six months ago over the phone , I was told I had to use the website only ....... :mad::mad:

Who the web design company then yes I would have to agree /emoticons/biggrin.png

QUOTE="Tuffers, post: 207985, member: 5477"]Mickey Mouse outfit :thumbsdown:

Who the web design company then yes I would have to agree /emoticons/biggrin.pngQUOTE="Tuffers, post: 207985, member: 5477"]Mickey Mouse outfit :thumbsdown:
You get my humour Smurf /emoticons/biggrin.png. The new site is pants, sorry, but it is.

I was just trying to be a bit tactful but now you have said it agree the new gardiner site is pants /emoticons/biggrin.png

You get my humour Smurf /emoticons/biggrin.png. The new site is pants, sorry, but it is.

Latest Posts

Back