Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain rain rain

Turned out bright and sunny in the last hour but I can't be arsed now to go and do a bit as I feel like shite again.

my xmas break was spent mostly in bed with a man cold that I thought I was over. However due to me being back out in the cold and rain again it seems to have come back.

I drove to a job and the rain fell, not the normal Dartmoor mistle, but a total downpour. I came home and started sorting the accounts. (My accountant is having a fit, should have done it ages ago)

really cheesed off got up this morning 7am ready for busy day, loads of work ready to do

break down with van wont get it sorted until tomorrow night

plus side! possible spring gone on van just as well I was,int travelling on main road

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove to a job and the rain fell, not the normal Dartmoor mistle, but a total downpour. I came home and started sorting the accounts. (My accountant is having a fit, should have done it ages ago)
I am meant to be doing mine lazy ****

I had both front springs go on my berlingo too a while back.

really cheesed off got up this morning 7am ready for busy day, loads of work ready to dobreak down with van wont get it sorted until tomorrow night

plus side! possible spring gone on van just as well I was,int travelling on main road

Thought this week was going to well. Absolutely persisting down ere. 1st of not so many days off hopefully.
So far for me this week ...its 2 days worked 2 days rained off...and the weather not looking good tomorrow.

Don't you think when you lose days at the beginning of a week you start thinking well not gunna catch up so in yea head you've already wrote the week off...!!

we got soaked- but it wasnt cold,not a bit of it . long may it continue[the mildness]

I got a tad wet too but I'm not letting trivial things like the forces of nature stop me working

Got a couple hundred quid to do tomorrow also so bring it on

I waited at home an hour and then sacked it off and had a fumble with the mrs instead. :thumbsup: Last chance tomorrow to finish my round before I kick off with a load of paintingso I'll be out come rain or shine, but I'm not looking forward to the wind.

fumbling reminds me of trying to pick up a bowling ball /emoticons/biggrin.png
You weren't watching were you smurf???

1592d1393501300-what-colour-numberplate-two-pink-one-stink.jpg

Me too, cracked me up James may getting smashed on the head by his mast every 5 secs lol. And then rolling up on the French beach, brilliant episode.

I watched Top Gear on Dave till 10 then went out. All done so far this week :thumbsup: mind you I ducked and dived yesterday :cool:

100 mph winds up here last night, it has eased allot but still strong gusts so waiting for it to settle more before I get out. Heavy rain forecast for the afternoon though. I feel in January you have to get someone to prod you with a cattle prod to get you out the door.

Back