Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New window cleaning software

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tom Swainson

Hi Guys

I have been a lurker here for a while now, found some really useful information since being a member!

Just wanted to share something as its beneficial to any cleaning company using software to manage their company.

I stumbled across it while browsing the new Gardiner site (such a shame the resin calculator has gone)!

The site is https://www.cleanerplanner.com/

I was using WCP and wanted to move for a while, but as anyone who uses it will know you cannot export your database. Such an annoyance! Anyway, the guy who runs CleanerPlanner, will do it for you.

You can send text messages, emails and, if set up, request payment by direct debits using go cardless.

Its worth a look.

Printed work lists and pen.

Does the software work on smartphones?

Cos I work with a friend, and it would be useful if someone paid him, he could update the list on his phone and it show up on mine as paid, instead of having to go through it all at the end and marking them down (i sometimes forget, lol)

Hi Guys
I have been a lurker here for a while now, found some really useful information since being a member!

Just wanted to share something as its beneficial to any cleaning company using software to manage their company.

I stumbled across it while browsing the new Gardiner site (such a shame the resin calculator has gone)!

The site is https://www.cleanerplanner.com/

I was using WCP and wanted to move for a while, but as anyone who uses it will know you cannot export your database. Such an annoyance! Anyway, the guy who runs CleanerPlanner, will do it for you.

You can send text messages, emails and, if set up, request payment by direct debits using go cardless.

Its worth a look.
This sounded so good , I found this and installed in onto my samsung then deleted it within the hour as I thought it was rubbish

i tried a trial of this,maybe its me that was doing something totally wrong but it took me an hour to get a few customers on,it looks very similar to wcp for me-thats why i'm staying with wcp and at £15 a month to "rent" the software i'll not bother

Latest Posts

Back