Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Water tank help

Guest abs

Just got a 210 litre flat tank to fit inside my vehicle , it's got a tap that's screwed into the tank but the other end is a 15 mm olive joint and screw, what do I need to get a hose attached to this and help apreciated

Hang on, you have a tap :oops:. Can you take a pic of the joint?

I use this site on my mobile and don't know how to upload pics :( ill try and find what I have and see if I can put a link up

unscrew it out of the tank and take it to a plumbers merchant outlet, should know for sure with no pics on here. b+q open tomorrow, assistant may know. builders section

May try that if I can't sort it tomorrow, was thinking about that, thanks m8

Inside the pipe (((( don't know about the horror seek link thou ))))) is that the piece your after ???

I'd certainly hope so m8, thanks alot ill try and get one tomorrow and give it a whirl, thanks for the help :)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.