Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can you spot a mistake(s)

Tuffers

aquafactors_about_us_3_large.jpg

I can spot 2 possibly 3. Not 100% on the 3rd as I can't zoom in close enough.

nope....:Donly the tops guy doesnt seem to have done the tops above the other guy and so will drip all over his clean windows...good pic though....

Who cares as long as they get paid.:whistle:

They also look like they are using foreign gear so as a guess that pic is not from the UK..,

how long is the spot of tuffering going to be....? we want answers now tuffers..../emoticons/biggrin.png
Me thinks there must have been a bit of a drought in the tuffering department recently.....so he'll be binge tuffering now to make up for it..!!!/emoticons/smile.png

My observations; as mentioned, bloke on the right is cleaning windows beneath ones that haven't been cleaned. Chav is stood too far back, his pole is extended too much and his brush is the wrong angle for that pane of glass. He is also stood on his own pole hose as mentioned by Shiny.

They are both left handed too. Left handed people are always a bit odd /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back