Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Moerman squeegee users

Tuffers

I want to try some of their rubber. I only want a small amount. I found that they sell it at cleaning spot but delivery is over a fiver. I'm not paying that much postage for a bit of rubber. So where else is there to but it from?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Tuffers

• tench0771

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Try writing the manufactures direct on their web site saying you want to try some. Perhaps they would be smart and send you a sample to try. Might be worth a shot.

theres a bit of speculation at the moment about the new moerman squeege , i think its polz n bladz who is involved with moerman some way , if they get it right it will be a great help to all windys , maybe smurf will do a review :thumbsup:

Guest boarcity
Is it THAT good? I usually get pulex hard, just bought some unger hard to try too, what do you guys use?

iv been buyin it [moerman soft] several years now,in the 10length x 42 inch packs. iv found its a very economical way to buy a decent rubber . its never worth buying a length or 2 from a packet already open ,of any make, cos then its been laid on a retailer counter carelessly and edge more than likely ruined

id never buy Unger soft ,even if in a sealed bag cos i once did that and the whole bag was duff[ but looked perfect to the eye] and i had a bit of a job getting a refund too. was close to tippin the retailer upside down and swinging him by the ankles! luckily he coughed up in the end and we shook hands if my memories right

theres a bit of speculation at the moment about the new moerman squeege , i think its polz n bladz who is involved with moerman some way , if they get it right it will be a great help to all windys , maybe smurf will do a review :thumbsup:

They are the dogs bollox mate

I will be using one for my main squeegee and for my 0°

The other sizes i will keep what I've got as they are almost 0 detailing anyway

Trust me they are good

Bob (polz) has been helping them develop it after they approached him after seeing his utube vids and has been fine tuning it for the last few months

It was supposed to be secret but window cleaning magazine has done an article about it now

funny anouth im ordering rubbers to nte an the morman ones were the ones i was guna try also the lewi ones looked good i may get 10 of each ive tryed

ettore

unger

razerblade

i like soft rubbers i had a bad batch of razers an also my m8 had a bad batch of ettore not good so im guna try something different

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.