Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fitting a battery charger to a diy trolley system ?

Marky

Evening all, for the people who have built there own Wfp trolley, what's the best way to add a charger for the 12v battery, got to be an easier way than opening the fitted box on the trolley every night ?

Any comments gratefully received,

Thanks.

I didn't mean to post that yet, drill a hole push the wire through and silicon over the inside and outside hole to keep it water tight then connect up when needed.

You could always run a split charger from your car/van and charge it on the move as well as at home. Long term you could also upgrade the alternator to power even more electrickery

I have that type of connectors fitted to my pure freedom trolley and battery charger that works well.

you can buy them from gardiners, buy a plug in charger for there v2 backpack, and the connection to connect to battery,

wire the connection upto battery , use plug in charger to charge battery

Hi guys

Can any 1 help me , I'm attempting 2 build a wfp trolley but having trouble wiring it all up. Tried looking at pics on here at wiring but no luck would be great if some1 could upload a drawing diagram !?

I'm sure @jimmyboots will be along to help

Hi guys
Can any 1 help me , I'm attempting 2 build a wfp trolley but having trouble wiring it all up. Tried looking at pics on here at wiring but no luck would be great if some1 could upload a drawing diagram !?

Hi guys
Here's a diagram without a relay switch

@jimmyboots

Hi Jimmy, a quick q if you don't mind, where do you add a remote on/off switch to the diagram is it next to the on/off manual switch?

I'm attempting your trolley build so I will post some pics when done, I will also no doubt have a few more q's for the DIY guru!

@jimmybootsHi Jimmy, a quick q if you don't mind, where do you add a remote on/off switch to the diagram is it next to the on/off manual switch?

I'm attempting your trolley build so I will post some pics when done, I will also no doubt have a few more q's for the DIY guru!
Hi mate, sorry for late reply I have been on a long weekend break. I havent used remote switches myself but it should work any where along the live wire. You just need to have the manual switch turned on at all times when using the remote

Back