Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you drive?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

stuvy

What's vans or cars do you guys use?

Only out of curiosity really

Personally iv worked with a guy trading it from a Suzuki super carry van. Great on fuel and really nice to bang elbows every 5 seconds.

Then a swb 2003 transit with two man wfp set up so nice not to sit on his knee while we were out and about working.

I also helped a neighbour out that had merc sprinters and vitos who used to do absail cleaning and ariel mast hoarding in London

Astra for work (soon getting a van)

Saab 93 and did have s2 rs turbo track weapon..looking for another now..maybe rs1800

hmmm...what do I drive?:rolleyes:

I seem to drive my missus bonkers. Likewise she drives me bonkers too /emoticons/biggrin.png

i ment for work only chaps!!

Iv just sold my cbr 600 with full HRC kit and tuned engine was a cracking bike still got a 250 and a 400 twist and go scooter to nip around on and an audi RS6 the v8 twin turbo although its going soon, oh and 9 cycles!!

Zafira for work , peugeot boxer motorhome for time away , focus for the wife , mg for sunny days and soon adding a boxter 3.2 to my collection but mg needs to go first

Nissan primastar. Absolute donkey. Formidable torque and work rate, not the quickest of vans.
Love the primastar had one from new and within 2 years put 120 thousand on the clock with not a single beat missed by this excellent van

ive got a toyota haice luvly van so relible but had the missfortune of the glow plugs snapping off in the head:mad: £800 an a week off the road so i thault sod it an get a new van ill b picking up my 3 year old vauxhall vivaro lwb 2.0cdti 115 bhp 36k on the clock on thursday my m8 has one an it pulls like a train even with a horse box on the back cant cant wate lol i also have a little fiat punto 1.2 active as a run around 55mpg luv it ha had 30k on the clock when my partner brout it now its got 57k i brout it off her as its bin so relible:cool:

VW caddy maxi. Lovely van, attracts the right sort of attention, but I'll be glad when I don't have to make payments anymore- finance is always a bad move.

I am looking for a van next month

I have 3 grand stashed away but doubt I'll get a good un for that

come on then son wats the ***** magnett:D
Lancer Estate tench....fann- y magnet, minge mobile, vag vehicle, milf magnet, wench wagon....call it what you like but the babes love it. I think its the leather seats and the phallic shaped gear stick that get them going;)

Ford transit custom for work and Ford Fiesta tdci the misses motor which I drive sometimes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back