Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Funny one the day

Duncs

mate and i done this bungalow today, just finished in time as the customer arrived been walking her dog .

Any way she stumbled down the path with Katie the dog, she hovered round the door for long enough,

considering how cold it was." eeh i,ve lost my key " she said so we both started looking for it, she said she had been in garden with katie the hound, so there was me looking for this key like a doylum

she said she had been at the fence so we walked over, well I watched her next minute she just bent down lifted a stone,surprise surprise there was the key fluken el her hiding spot had been found

faffing around in garden for nowt

yep just like the woman in the post office when asked to put her card in the machine and the post office woman said and now your pin..

..oh she shouts that 2495 my son was twenty four in ninety five....its easy to remember she said....

the number of houses i find unlocked....one leaves his front downstairs window on the latch with his bunch of keys on the window ledge...still ....he never gets locked out...../emoticons/biggrin.png

done young lassies house today loaded as well

always chap door and walk in, she was,int in but sitting right next to the door was her purse

house middle of country It could of been any one

its a good job we an honest lot us windies..../emoticons/biggrin.png well most of the time.....well i have owned up to taking some cuttings from the gardens with my wfp hose...ooops...

Back