Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can you drive over wfp hose?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

scotty_boy

i am looking for advice as i have been to look at a new job today and where i will have to park my van i need to cross a car park to clean the windows and there is the potential problem of cars driving over my hose would this be ok and any recommendations for hose

Yes you can if it's reenforced hose. my first hose wad cheap and not reenforced and it got micro holes in after a few cars went over it. Saying that I think there was a stone under it at the time..

Mine gets driven over almost everyday, working in town there's buses, trucks, cars the lot running over it. Mine is gardiner all season 6mm hose, it's been on over a year and still fine.

Sounds good. Those barriers would be really pricey. If I was worried, I'd prob make my own with old car mats and wood or something to distribute the weight. Guess have to avoid someone claiming the ramp damaged their tyre so would have to be a smart solution

Back