Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Customers that have had a bad experience

matt clark

On a weekly basis I come across more and more custys that have had a bad experience with wfp. Luckily I have a van mount and also carry my ladders for when traditional is needed but the amount of custys that say "if you use your pole im not interested as my last windy used a pole and never looked clean" I do explain he must of not been using it correct as all my customers are fine with it. Its not just one custy its loads. Does any body else come across many anti wfp custys?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mwwindowcleaning

• Smurf

• TolishAPurd

• Dave B

Not really. I know of one company that people moan about alot, but they have just got a third van on the road, so can't be that bad. If you give them a choice they will choose the trad way as if feels like they are getting more for their money. I charge extra for tradding exterior glass. One job I at quoted £25, but they wanted trad so pay £40.

I would say either the wfp window cleaners in question are doing a shite job or the customers in question don't like their windows left wet etc.

It is up to you what work you take on and what methods you use but myself I will not be dictated to what method I use.

• Like 1

my mate who cleans trad sold £300 worth of work to some wfp window cleaners by me.the problem was 1:the custies preferred trad & 2:they didn't introduce themselves,didnt clean the frames etc on the first clean,so they did a crap job.they thought they could make a fast turn over without putting the hard work in.this is what gives wfp a bad name.they lost virtualy every custy.

• Like 2

I've picked up a job off a tradder today, the woman's main thing was that she wanted the frames cleaned. She was well chuffed when I finished and said she was going to tell all her friends on farce book about how good WFP is over trad :)

• Like 2
Not really. I know of one company that people moan about alot, but they have just got a third van on the road, so can't be that bad. If you give them a choice they will choose the trad way as if feels like they are getting more for their money. I charge extra for tradding exterior glass. One job I at quoted £25, but they wanted trad so pay £40.

If the cunty think that they are getting more for their buck with a squeeze then they are mad. Wfp cleans the frames everytime and the windows stay cleaner for longer. It's a no brainer really.

I've picked up a job off a tradder today, the woman's main thing was that she wanted the frames cleaned. She was well chuffed when I finished and said she was going to tell all her friends on farce book about how good WFP is over trad :)

I have had this exact same thing.

If the cunty think that they are getting more for their buck with a squeeze then they are mad. Wfp cleans the frames everytime and the windows stay cleaner for longer. It's a no brainer really.

PMPL :laugh:

My newest customer had a wfp guy before me and she said they dry with dirty marks, like already said I told her he possibly didn't actually know what he was doing and I always have 0 ppm water rang her today and her windows were perfect and she was impressed with wfp for the first time ever, it's more educating the customer I find and if you do a fantastic job they can't argue with the results

If I got someone difficult I would offer to clean a couple of windows and get back to me.

I always complete the job and take the money , if there awkward I say check them when there dry and ring me if any problems

Ok cleaned the correct way they will stay cleaner longer over a traditional clean , I'm not knocking trad in any way at all , I love trad just as much as wfp but trad leaves residue that attracts dirt back

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.