Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Inline fuse, 7.5 +

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

does anyone know what is the highest rated fuse you can put into your in line fuse connection from your leisure battery to controller etc, made a mistake this morning, not concentrating , accidentally clipped wrong terminals back onto battery while changing things around. fuse blew = no controller. i had visions of needing a new controller thinking i must have blown it,

i have some old car fuses in the house, the lowest being a 15amp fuse., placed into connection and to my relief the controller came on as normal.

is there a limit to the rated amp you should fit into the in-line fuse itself without doing any harm.

i was given a 7.5amp fuse with controller when bought new. anyone use 15 amp and above .

If you don't use the right size fuse you can still fry stuff so best use the proper size fuse,

How many watts is the controller and pump? Find that out and divide by 12 (voltage) and that gives you your amp draw.

you always need the one you havent got, ive got plenty 15-20-30amp fuses, but nothing lower, ill get some 7.5 in the morning, not worth risking it

Back