Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

George software help please

SPCleaning

I'm still trialing the George software. Bad weather, one or two unexpected days off, illness etc has meant there has been a week of messed up work. George is now showing 5 days of 'overdue' work.

Is there a way of moving all work forward by 5 days in one hit or do I have to move every job in turn?

Thanks for your help.

by moving it all forward you run the risk of thinking you are bang up to date and carefree

what i do is leave it all where it is , then on the print off alter the date at the top with a biro.

by moving it all forward you run the risk of thinking you are bang up to date and carefree

what i do is leave it all where it is , then on the print off alter the date at the top with a biro.
Thanks Boar, I guess this makes sense. If you are behind, you are behind. No point in trying to cover it up.

Thanks Boar, I guess this makes sense. If you are behind, you are behind. No point in trying to cover it up.
When you've done your behind jobs, make sure you put the date in that you did it. George then gives you a fresh new date to do it and you won't be behind on the system forever. If that makes sense?

When you've done your behind jobs, make sure you put the date in that you did it. George then gives you a fresh new date to do it and you won't be behind on the system forever. If that makes sense?
Thanks Tuffers, yes I understand. Change the date to show the date the work was completed and George will place the next clean in accordance with the job settings.

Latest Posts

Back