Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi from london!

fab

My name is fabrice, I live in London. Glad to be on that forum.

I plan to set up a business using water fed poles. Actually working in the Hospitality industry with a five star hotel.

After taking some driving courses, purchasing a car I would very much appreciate to work for free with one of you for a day or two to learn how to use properly water fed poles.

If anyone is willing to share their knowledge that would be great!

Thanks.

Hi a welcome to the forum @boarcity are trad window cleaners at hart so take no notice of them /emoticons/biggrin.png

mind you its good to master the skill of traditional window cleaning too

But wfp keeps windows cleaner for longer..............,

Hello from black mountains!

If you believe that **** ^you'll believe anything.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum Febreeze./emoticons/biggrin.png

@boarcity are trad window cleaners at hart so take no notice of them /emoticons/biggrin.png

mind you its good to master the skill of traditional window cleaning too
:eek:......I do Trad AND WFP /emoticons/tongue.png....had to learn both methods when I started with a company I used to work for :thumbsup:.

Basically I want to start up by myself, gain experience. From there I want to offer work opportunities to disadvantaged people. I want to do what my current employer as done to me. Believing in me by offering me a front office role. Helping me to get back on track.

I'm in the process actually of having interviews to join the school for social entrepreneurs. Feedback positive so cross fingers!:call:

You def need to learn how to squeege first mate

And be steady up a ladder

Then learn the dark arts of WFP

Only then will you become a Jedi ...

My name is fabrice, I live in London. Glad to be on that forum.
I plan to set up a business using water fed poles. Actually working in the Hospitality industry with a five star hotel.

After taking some driving courses, purchasing a car I would very much appreciate to work for free with one of you for a day or two to learn how to use properly water fed poles.

If anyone is willing to share their knowledge that would be great!

Thanks.

You def need to learn how to squeege first mateAnd be steady up a ladder

Then learn the dark arts of WFP

Only then will you become a Jedi ...
Luv that [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back