Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What must they think?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Twenty minutes ago I cleaned the front windows on my house. It's gone windy mixed with a bit of rain and the glass is manky again! Gawd knows what the houses look like I've cleaned today :eek:

I think we are pi$$ing against the wind at the minute. Had to stop using pure today because of sand in the wind ... What a mess . Went to a static pole and mop .... Trad the bottoms

So its you giving wfp a bad name then :laugh:

Twenty minutes ago I cleaned the front windows on my house. It's gone windy mixed with a bit of rain and the glass is manky again! Gawd knows what the houses look like I've cleaned today :eek:

Thing is what can you do. If we didn't clean because it might rain or might be windy we'd do nothing for 4 months of the year. It's a catch 22 situation. I did my bungalow yesterday & they still look good (trad) but have done em before & after a couple of days they look dirty again.

It's the first time I've had it like this , after rinsing the glass I was watching it collecting the sand ( it's was sand paper after 5 mins ) Went back to the good old trad way ,,, plodded on sick as parrot by the end , no one complained , but there would of if I had carried on with pure

One window in particular that I cleaned on my house really gets dirty at the sniff of bad weather. I'd take a picture, but the camera won't focus on the mess left on the glass. And some WFP'ers give a rain guarantee /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was sorting out the van this morning and the wife pointed out that a bird had left its mark all down our large living room window. Rather than get the pole out I just used trd tools. Apart from the missing bird mark you wouldn't think I'd touched it by lunch time. Awful white streaks running across it looked almost salty. It is very windy here so I didn't go out today.

I went out to work today and started cleaning a customers windows and she shouts john were have you been I says between xmas and the bad weather I have fell behind. as I started cleaning her she shouts is there something wrong with your head I says no why? she says, don't be cleaning my windows in this condition :hiding:

Well i have some to do tomorrow morning but then canvassing most of the day

Hopefully it will be ok in the morning

all i can say is thanks for this site and you lads reporting that as i thought i had lost it today...blade marks were my problem...and i then had to do the inside...:eek:

but on the bright side....she was wearing a very fetching outfit....:rolleyes:

well she had on skin tight leggings and a little skirt and i thought you could see skin through the black lace but....on close inspection:specs i think it was just skin colored fabric...

i wfp half of one this morn and went to trad the rest and was just thinking why not wfp the lot when the cleaner came in and bent over the bath to clean it.....:Dsorry but thats one up to the tradders out there...

i have seen a few naked but unfortunately you have the automatic reaction to look the other way....unless of course...they dont know you can see them ....now thats another story and a very very clean window.../emoticons/biggrin.png.

I cleaned his lordship over the roads conny three times in three days last xmas when it was like this..

well she had on skin tight leggings and a little skirt and i thought you could see skin through the black lace but....on close inspection:specs i think it was just skin colored fabric...
i wfp half of one this morn and went to trad the rest and was just thinking why not wfp the lot when the cleaner came in and bent over the bath to clean it.....:Dsorry but thats one up to the tradders out there...

i have seen a few naked but unfortunately you have the automatic reaction to look the other way....unless of course...they dont know you can see them ....now thats another story and a very very clean window.../emoticons/biggrin.png.

I cleaned his lordship over the roads conny three times in three days last xmas when it was like this..
epic just ****** epic. see if I seen one I wouldn't look away

I once was cleaning a house out in the local village and looked over from up my ladder in to the back garden next door with the huge fences to see the nice young woman hanging washing on the line in just her knickers

Just stayed still so as not to draw attention to myself

Would have looked back quick if she looked up and pretended i didn't see her

I must admit .. Many moons ago I was cleaning this old dears windows .... Upstairs ,, don't know if she new I was there but she was walking around in her Knicks and bra ,, bloody hell she had saggy ones ,,, Give me a laugh everytime I think of it ,,,,,

I wind my wife up by comparing hers with the old dears ......enjoy them before there get old because when there get saggy there bloody horrible..../emoticons/sad.png

I must admit .. Many moons ago I was cleaning this old dears windows .... Upstairs ,, don't know if she new I was there but she was walking around in her Knicks and bra ,, bloody hell she had saggy ones ,,, Give me a laugh everytime I think of it ,,,,,

I wind my wife up by comparing hers with the old dears ......enjoy them when there get old because when there get saggy there bloody horrible..../emoticons/sad.png
lmfba

I once was cleaning a house out in the local village and looked over from up my ladder in to the back garden next door with the huge fences to see the nice young woman hanging washing on the line in just her knickersJust stayed still so as not to draw attention to myself

Would have looked back quick if she looked up and pretended i didn't see her
I would just keep looking if she caught me I would continue to keep looking. if she smiled I would knock the fence over trying to climb it lol

Latest Posts

Back