Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Empty your inboxs

thankful for that post john39 as wasnt a happy post the last one you had.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i was thinking about you this week as early on I really really struggled to keep going...but today...went just great...

..so the ups and downs of a traddy window cleaner..i have tied my down days to the lack of sun though as soon as it came out I cheered up..../emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm good bud . Hate the wind . I can work in rain , snow but I hate the wind .. Can't wait for the weather to change , it will , we are stuck under the Gulf Stream . But it will move , it's all cycles ..

the weather is the worst in this job at times...thats why i just didnt want to go to work early this week and if its an area your not that keen on...but lucky for me i have been in demand by text so i cant let people down...

sometimes you just have to think well i have my money and forget about what the weather may or may not be doing to your once clean windows...

one of my jobs tomorrow is from about six months ago...so i must do a good job.../emoticons/biggrin.png

John bud , the picture in your avatar . Where's was that taken .... I bet that was one hell of a view ??????
that's a pic I have had for years I came across it on facebook.

Back