Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Show

Brilliant I've always wanted to clean windows while in a drunk state like most scumbag window cleaners do round here lol

I'm going to the cleaning show excel anyone else going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to the cleaning show excel anyone else going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thought about it but who is going 3/4 suppliers not worth the petrol money going to excel , I am saving my money Christ look at the companys going to dorset and I hear lots more as well look at the forums and facebook have you seen anybody talk about excel lol

Look at his u tube vids

He has been developing a new squeegee based on his own modded ones for over a year and a big company is now making them (can't say who until it is announced officially by them in the next couple of weeks)but suffice to say i have seen them in action and they are fookin brilliant

0 detailing needed with these

Let's just say that i will be ordering 3 sizes straight away and i think everyone knows how fussy i am as i mod all my own gear my way

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at his u tube vidsHe has been developing a new squeegee based on his own modded ones for over a year and a big company is now making them (can't say who until it is announced officially by them in the next couple of weeks)but suffice to say i have seen them in action and they are fookin brilliant

0 detailing needed with these

Let's just say that i will be ordering 3 sizes straight away and i think everyone knows how fussy i am as i mod all my own gear my way
Do you think his are better than yours?

Latest Posts

Back