Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scrim v microfibres

Taxlossloz

I have gone back to good old scrim

For years I dumped my scrims in van and used shiny micros

I thought microfibres was the dogs but it's not

Scrim is the best

My customers ask where they can buy it but I tell them it's from Thailand !!!

I have gone back to good old scrimFor years I dumped my scrims in van and used shiny micros

Scrim is the best

And am sick of orange pole hose it's awful

Wrapped round my leg like a desperate housewife

Going back to nice bendy yellow

I have gone back to good old scrimFor years I dumped my scrims in van and used shiny micros

Scrim is the best

good idea the thailand connection

Love the avatar taxlossloz /emoticons/biggrin.png. Are you the driver or the one taking a selfie?
My sisters ex husband was a guitarist from Barnsley

He went on tour supporting stranglers in USA

And he drive a Pontiac firebird

Microfibre always

Just have to get the right ones

Will never use scrim again

Microfibre can be bad..just have to find the right ones then buy loads

Or leave minimal detailing and only use a couple per day like me

And yes cool pic mate

Love the scrim, but still need to try out these good scrims everyones going on about. Agreed on the pic. :thumbsup:

hi and welcome Taxlossloz....i use both and love both...so i am a lot of use for this post...all i will say is ....its bloomin hard to clean any windows in that strong low sun and the lovely weather of late....

If I need to clean lead or georgeon glass by hand I use wet and dry scrim , I trad clean a few bungalows and I've found that microfiber are fantastic for detailing plus I always use microfiber for wiping ledges

iv some scrim from 6 yrs ago ,still good as gold. i had a count up tother week over a 100 scrim here,thats all we use . one extra busy day last week i washed 50 ,yes 50 in one evening

Only microfibre for me.the best you everv come across are in wilkinson,blue ones, similar to unger but almost half the price

Back