Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

System package recommendations please

Oneil32

I'm in the process of saving for my first wfp van mount cleaning system!

I have £3000

I'm going to go for a package deal

I can't build my own

I need-

650l tank

2 user

RO system

Leisure battery/split charge

Hose reels x2

Pumps & controllers

External ports

A booster pump would be good also

Etc etc

Pure freedom quoted me £3,500

Water genie inc a water softener & come in under budget!

Decisions Decisions

Any help me decide ?any recommendations please?

Thank you

I ve had the pure freedom van mount system for 4 years, and it's been fine ....no trouble what's so ever, the only thing I ve changed in 4 years is the pump which I changed 2 weeks ago.

The only thing when I bought I got their pole as part of the package.....but having changed to Gardiners.....the Gardiners are far superior poles

That sounds awesome Shiny,I do like the look of pure freedoms equipment! It's on the higher end of my budget but for a quality system I'm sure I can wait till I have more money! Water genie seems quite a bit cheaper & also comes across as a quality looking system! Shiny what maintenance do you have to do with the pure freedom system? Do you salt back wash it? How often are you changing filters etc?

Thanks

I've found it to be quite low maintenance really, there's no salt wash to do.....I change the pre filters about every 6 month, back flush every other day (short) then on a weekend give it a long back flush (around 45 mins) I use very little resin (I never let the TDS go above 003) it's a 350 litre tank and if filling from completely empty takes 3hrs 40 mins approx

I've been wfp over ten years & on these forums for about 8 years. I've only ever bought a tank & a few bits from PF with no issues at all & 9 out of 10 comments I've ever read about PF have been positive so I would have no reservations going to them- if that helps.;)

@Shiny did you get the booster pump fitted with your pure freedom system then? I wish i had as mine takes about 6 hours for 400 litres from empty !

Next time i go up there i might ask how much to get the booster fited!

@Shiny did you get the booster pump fitted with your pure freedom system then? I wish i had as mine takes about 6 hours for 400 litres from empty !

Next time i go up there i might ask how much to get the booster fited!

No just the standard pump andy, ...its just we have really good water pressure round here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Winp-o-Clean

Is it good to have a booster pump if you've got high pressure? To stabilise the the pressure ? Or will it not make a difference?

What psi/bar/pressure is considered high?

My outside tap is quite brutal,seems powerful

i use a 300 ro, takes around 8 hours to fill 200 litres, im going to have to get something soon to make it quicker, use more water with a van mount now. not using a booster pump, would an extra membrane make it more quicker taking it to a 400 gpm ro.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.