Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where did he go?

Lots of new guys on here seem to dissapear

That guy from west london who dissapeared after 2 days and some who have been here longer

Guess it's not for everyone

Also there was one from where i live now who I told a couple of roads where there was a bit of work that was no good to me as is the other end of the town

Then he dissapeared

Can you ban me please? I might find something more constructive to do. Doubtful though. Ta.

How long have we all been on here for?....think I joined july 2011, give or take a month.

Forums are so addictive....my footy forum is all consuming at the moment......the kids are on it as well

PTWC deleted his account, just been taking a look in the logs.

The reason was

"Do not approve of some of the discriminatory comments, attitudes and views posted on here recently. Do not want to condone or be associated with it."

I think this might have been to do with the Jehovah witness post. That's why peeps we have to think about what were posting and how it might effect others. /emoticons/wink.png

Views on religion/faith can upset people unfortunately that is why some things are best left unsaid.

Back