Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

What can i clean this with?

koopmaster

Magic sponge

2 in a box from asda for a quid

Then order a load from ebay for cheap when you see how good they are

Just wet it and scrub

I usually use a little flash with it

Will all come off with a couple of minutes scrubbing

I did a house like this year's ago they were twice as stained than those and the only way we got them clean was to use a fine sand paper then cream cleanser but we had buffing pads to bring the shine back up, the job took a lot of time

Has the house got render/pebble dash?

Looks like unibond to me!!!if this is the case it's pretty much impossible to remove it binds into the plastic and glass,I've tried everything to remove this from glass and frames including PVC solvents which remove everything

Be interesting to no if any other window cleaners have found anything to remove it

Has the house got render/pebble dash?

Looks like unibond to me!!!if this is the case it's pretty much impossible to remove it binds into the plastic and glass,I've tried everything to remove this from glass and frames including PVC solvents which remove everything

Be interesting to no if any other window cleaners have found anything to remove it

Yes -sandpaper

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.