Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fascia cleaning price

Rascal

How much do people charge for fascia cleaning? Say your price for a regular semi is £50 for clearing the gutters is double about right to wash down the outside and fascias and soffits? I find it much more physical work than just vaccing out the insides and always under charged I think.

I hate doing it, been telling people I don't do it recently but need to start diversifying to get more work

hmmmm yep i dont like it either ...i was told by my management on here to charge a minimum of £4 a metre, the brackets are usually a metre apart....and then add a little extra....mainly I try to dodge them...I used to limit it to one hour per visit as by then I had got bored..../emoticons/biggrin.png mucho prefer gutter clear outs....

Some are relatively easy just to wash over and others need chems or worst a hand job using cream cleaners etc to get them back to white. You also have to take into consideration plastic fascias/depths & any cladding on bays/apexes etc. Also how bad they are and awkward the job will be so the price should reflect this. Some jobs can take hours to do properly and to be honest I hate doing them so I tend to go in at a higher price than most charge in my area.

Say I charge £85 to clear the guttering then I would charge a min of £85 to clean the plastics.

Some are relatively easy just to wash over and others need chems or worst a hand job using cream cleaners etc to get them back to white
That's my problem with fascias some come up great and some don't with wfp. Maybe the age and quality of plastic has something to do with it?

@Smurf if you are not happy with the results using wfp will you then get up and clean them by hand? For me I just explain that washing them down might not bring perfect results. If they want them polishing that's extra!!!

To be honest you can't beat a good hand job as they say so if needbe yes I get my ladders out and do the best job I can.

How often do you find they've been badly fitted/clad with new, leaving rot underneath? Can you see this on inspection and avoid the job?

im in at the cheap end on this sort of work , prob about a 10-15 per fascia per side . i can do it without it sapping strength [which is the killer with fascia] as iv a few workers so it never takes long once they pitch in on a ladder each . you have to be a regular window cleaning customer to hav your fascias done,i wont entertain any one who isnt already known to me

I charge £30 per side to check and remove debris. Double to clean gutters, fascia etc. Extra £20 per gable end. So a 3 bed semi would be £140.

I usually charge about 25 - 35 per side on an average width 3 bedder for gutter clearing, more if they're minging. Facials/soffits are priced at about 50, again, more if they're minging.

Latest Posts

Back