Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jimroot

10 years free gutters clean

TolishAPurd

Theyre working on the principle that most gutters don't need cleaning very often unless they are under/very close to trees.

Jimroot

They cover a huge swath of the Midlands too, I saw them out this morning at about 9am three miles from my house.

Could be vat paying as their installations would be pricey I reckon. Maybe the 10 years free thing is a vat dodge

Jimroot

I'm defo going to have to be cheaper and more specifically clean n clear, gutter exclusive businesses converge on roofing trade generally it seems

Jimroot

They'd still have to come and check though tolish? Even if it's a 50 mile round trip, unlikely, but possible

TolishAPurd

I'm sure its priced in one way or the other, and then at a time of there convenience. Thats how I would do it if it was me, but then again I wouldnt offer such a dumb deal. The other alternative is that they'll just go bust every three years. :D

Jimroot

Ten years! I'd just offer one year maybe, or a 50% off! Maybe the gutter clearing land is that cut throat in the middle of this great nation,

maybe I'll get me self a water fed pistol for high noon gutter stand offs

trickydicky

I read it as this is a service called there "full house service " and is not offered as standard. In fact as long as they price that service accordingly its not a bad idea as you can upsell easily on these jobs and can be done in winter when quieter It could also attract other business from neighbours etc...

Jimroot

I guess it's the 'free' which is open to interpretation then. There's no such thing as a free lunch, unless it's for a condemned ma

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.