Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

10 years free gutters clean

Indeed but they must be desperate to get new work in with a silly offer like that surely?

Theyre working on the principle that most gutters don't need cleaning very often unless they are under/very close to trees.

They cover a huge swath of the Midlands too, I saw them out this morning at about 9am three miles from my house.

Could be vat paying as their installations would be pricey I reckon. Maybe the 10 years free thing is a vat dodge

I'm defo going to have to be cheaper and more specifically clean n clear, gutter exclusive businesses converge on roofing trade generally it seems

They'd still have to come and check though tolish? Even if it's a 50 mile round trip, unlikely, but possible

I'm sure its priced in one way or the other, and then at a time of there convenience. Thats how I would do it if it was me, but then again I wouldnt offer such a dumb deal. The other alternative is that they'll just go bust every three years. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ten years! I'd just offer one year maybe, or a 50% off! Maybe the gutter clearing land is that cut throat in the middle of this great nation,

maybe I'll get me self a water fed pistol for high noon gutter stand offs

I read it as this is a service called there "full house service " and is not offered as standard. In fact as long as they price that service accordingly its not a bad idea as you can upsell easily on these jobs and can be done in winter when quieter It could also attract other business from neighbours etc...

I guess it's the 'free' which is open to interpretation then. There's no such thing as a free lunch, unless it's for a condemned ma

Back