Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reverse osmosis or di

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eviestevie

Hi I'm totally new to waterfed pole cleaning and have just purchased a purefreedom trolley and made a diy trolley for the lad who works with me

All I need to sort now is what would be the best way to purify my water!reverse osmosis or di or both if needed

My tds meter reading is 200ppm

Thanks lee

Also any suggestions on a good quality pole to reach 3 storey housesDon't want cheap rather something quality that will last
gardinerpolesystems.co.uk is good for me. don't know how they compare against rivals!?

Hi thanks for reply,I'll check them out.I have been looking into the facelift range they seem to have good reviews.

Do u have any info regarding reverse osmosis/di vessel for my tds reading off 200

Thanks lee

Hi thanks for reply,I'll check them out.I have been looking into the facelift range they seem to have good reviews.Do u have any info regarding reverse osmosis/di vessel for my tds reading off 200

Thanks lee
lots of options available Lee.

ever since I started 4 years ago Ive used a R/o at home into a static tank which takes tds down to about 30 then pump that into van tank and on the way out to brush head goes through 1 Di vessel full of resin which takes it down to 000. I usually have to change resin every couple of months when it gets to 001

Thanks:)for years I've been thinking about investing in wfp mainly just for commercial!a lot of customers I have would never let me clean um wfp,but I've just landed a biggish contract which can only be done wfp so need to get my equipment together this week!its a minefield a lot say just a ro system,some a di,others say both,don't wanna waste money on equipment that isn't needed!So appreciate all the advice

Thanks lee

best decision I have made full stop...I love it...I still love me trad too both have their place but if you really want to :swear: you must get into wfp...and that lovely hose...good luck anyway..

Facelift phoenix poles have improved by leaps and bounds in the few years they have been on the market. I use mine every day and since it's 26 feet long it reaches 3 stories

G

Thanks:)for years I've been thinking about investing in wfp mainly just for commercial!a lot of customers I have would never let me clean um wfp,but I've just landed a biggish contract which can only be done wfp so need to get my equipment together this week!its a minefield a lot say just a ro system,some a di,others say both,don't wanna waste money on equipment that isn't needed!So appreciate all the adviceThanks lee
Gardiners poles are best

Sounds like RO system prob best for two man but you need DI after that to get 000

I used RO for years but now gone to DI as just on my own and cutting hours down - just get both see what works

You will end converting most of your customers eventually

But you will always do a bit of squeege

remember your doing the custys a favour doing there windows when you change over WFP

tell them all the gd points of the system and how brilliant it is

they will all follow it will make your work so much easier gd luck

Back