Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Wc warehouse iso

monkeyman

Hi, its a bit chilly here and my hoses keep freezing.

Looks like I'm trad cleaning for now.

It's good to have the skill to fall back on

Some guys would not be able to work if their gear packed up

• Like 2
I've heard of iso being added to a trad bucket to help stop the water freezing on the glass but never botherd myself as if it's that cold I want to be indoors.

I had enough of been indoors over Christmas. as my daughter sings constantly, the cold never botherd me anyway. Lol. I bet you have not seen Frozen. You lucky man.

About a million times it feels like as my granddaughter has the dvd, dresses & toys :D

I had enough of been indoors over Christmas. as my daughter sings constantly, the cold never botherd me anyway. Lol. I bet you have not seen Frozen. You lucky man.
What sort of temps are you seeing? My water was fine in -7 on Monday no freezing on the ground. If you're water is pure it should stay liquid until -10 ish unless it picks up dirt.[/quote

It was freezing in the hose when it hit the ground. It was -4. My tds was, is always 0. That's what the temperature was reading from the car. But it felt colder. My clothes were freezing in my pouch.

iso can be used to stop water freezing dosages differ from who you talk to,at -4 i'd suggest a 5% ratio,trad wise a good drop of it into the bucket works well,it should have a tds of 0 check it first to see as some water it down a tad,it mixes very well with water so dose and give the bucket a good swirl and you'll be fine,it will suppress the fairy bubbles a bit but hey-ho

thats true eclipse,i once worked it out at 11% for someone on a forum and was shot to peices over this not ciu either!,i think consideration of the tank waters temperature should be taken into account though,that being said wfp in -4 temps would not be ideal anyway and i would be cautious of the water freezing on the ground-better to stay at home where its warm and the kettle is always on

What sort of temps are you seeing? My water was fine in -7 on Monday no freezing on the ground. If you're water is pure it should stay liquid until -10 ish unless it picks up dirt.

What about pure water freezing in hoses at -2 ?

Thanks for all the help, certainly gave me a couple of things to think about. I have orderd some ISO, and next really cold morning I will be cleaning my house a lot. I check my water daily I never clean with anything other than 0 tds. Not sure if working form a trolley would make any difference to a van system. Don't see why it would but you never know.

I've had mine down to -15 it freezes instantly if you introduce an impurity

But we are window cleaners not lad tecs and every van every water container, hose and even brush head had impurities in them and that's why -3 -4 is a dead zone for us wfp guys ,you can keep it going for so long as long as the waters moving , but I find the nozzles go then the brush freezers , I've even had the pole so iced over I couldn't collapse it and had to put it on the roof rack at 20ft long and this was only -4

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.