Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Failte from dublin

jonathan mc grath

Hi all. Just popped in to say hello as a new member of the site. Am from Dublin and have been thinking of going out by myself and starting up a business. Had thought of going the carpet cleaning route but mad as it seems I love being out in all sorts of adverse weather conditions and have done some market research in my area and see a lot more potential for business going the water fed route. Presently working as a minibus driver and i think if i do that for another year I might just throw myself off a bridge. So i'll also be saving my own life going into business for myself./emoticons/biggrin.png

Unfortunately there isn't a single system installer in Ireland and ill have to go to your fine country for purchase of the equipment /emoticons/smile.png Have looked at a few full systems including vans for sale on Ebay/gumtree etc.. and have my eye on one or two in particular.

Anyway hope to find some good advice from you fine people and maybe contribute myself in the future with my experiences setting up and building a window cleaning round. Fingers crossed.

Jonathan :thumbsup:

hi and welcome to the forum

jonathan mc grath....Suddenly got an urge for a Guinness....good luck and wake the bear up as he has been hibernating for too long..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Hey. I tried reading Ulysses once, that's about as close to Dublin as I've got. Good luck!

All I remember of Dublin is the open top bus ride, temple bar, ,Guiness factory, doing black $hits, and watching a load of young lasses bouncing about. ....the rest is just a blur though.

I love dublin

One side of my family is from kerry but dublin is good for nightlife

Its a great place, but bloody expensive. Love a nice pint of Guiness though and its true what they say, it does taste nicer there.

welcome jonathan ,theres great help and advice on here , i lived in dublin for 35 years and im now in cork , by the way you dont have to travel to the uk for a wfp system , theres sure clean in omagh up north and theres another guy in donegal who advertises on the business section on done deal , and theres another company in tipperary that are selling rebranded purefreedom products and there to expensive,good luck anyway

Thanks for the welcome people. Ah that's handy to know about sureclean up North. I'll be giving them a call and see what they can recommend for me. Just spent a while looking around the forum a lively bunch aren't yas /emoticons/biggrin.png Good to know I won't be the only person on here with eh how should I put it, issues :rofl:

Back