Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smurf

This is the reason why i hate going to quote industrial units

Guest boarcity

I sensed that deep down ,u really wanted it, cos it would have forced you out of your comfort zone .

Smurf

To be honest I was not bothered it going to someone else as would have been a pig of a job to do anyway. What I really wanted to do is this thread is to make more ppl aware that some jobs are not worth risking your neck taking shortcuts (unnecessary risks) and think about H&S more.:)

cheapncheerful

I know what you mean boar...sometimes its good to take on a challenge...gives you a buzz when its done.....thankfully my thirty foot high ladder work on damp york stone flags is over for a while and next time should be better in the spring sunshine..I can sleep in peace tonight...:D

unless of course that sixty quid woman wants me to do all them jobs...:eek:

Dave B
Shall we call you dangerous fred in the spring then @cheapncheerful or will you have a longer pole by then?:whistle:

At franks age your pole starts to shrink away i thought not get longer

cheapncheerful

yeh I m not so sure how long I can hold off pressing buy on the slx....I wouldnt have minded as there is usually no one around but today laurel and hardy were cutting the gardens back...if I had a bike I know where I could have parked it...

it was a bit of a stretch but lucky fred wasnt out today...it meant the brush wasnt at the right angle and I couldnt be ar sed to drop it and alter it so...I er...hope I got away with it...lucky for me the wind wasnt around the front ..

yep I think your right daveyboy....:eek:

Smurf

Depends how much frank waggles it I suppose :D

At franks age your pole starts to shrink away i thought not get longer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.