Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JASY1974

Hello everybody all this is new to me any help,advice and tips would be much appreciated recently taken over a couple rounds which was done traditional and I'm only doing wfp how to convert customers and reassure them wfp is the way foreword,also only use di vessel as I'm in soft water area any tips on how to make resin last its a 20 litre vessel with tulison resin.many thanks jasy.

Hey there. With wfp, you can tell your customers their windows will stay cleaner for longer, due to the lack of soapy residue that a trad squeegee leaves behind. Or tell them that they are liable for any injuries incurred on their premesis, such as a fall off a ladder, therefore you'll be using wfp from now. This is all ******** mind.

Hey there. With wfp, you can tell your customers their windows will stay cleaner for longer, due to the lack of soapy residue that a trad squeegee leaves behind. Or tell them that they are liable for any injuries incurred on their premesis, such as a fall off a ladder, therefore you'll be using wfp from now. This is all ******** mind.
Love it SPC

don't start us tradders off lol

Welcome jasy

Don't try to convert your custy just turn up and clean their windows however you want

As long as they are clean it don't matter how

if they comment while you are doing it just tell them.to wait until they are dry and any issues give you a ring to come back

That will keep em quiet

hi and welcome to the gang

do a good job and you wont look back quicker safer make more money

work in wind

be confident in your new system tell her what she wants to here gd luck

Back