Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New jobs....if you can understand them that is....

cheapncheerful

This one I did yesterday but I havent a clue what this line means....

Tuesday is fine but if circa ranches are prohibitive I completely understand.

anyway I got back.....

I massive thanks for a great job done and thank you too for all the extras. Leaves gone and wheelie bin sorted out. I very grateful and will definitely be in touch for other jobs in the future. Thanks

so I must have done it right...or ....

Hello

I enjoyed reading your blog today, and have been looking for someone to do my external windows for ages. I live in a 2 story home so have 3 floors in total to clean. The house itself is small though and has 6 windows in total and a set of patio doors.

They've not been done since i moved in 3 years ago and i'd want the upvc surrounds cleaning too (I can see spiders so don't open my windows!!) /emoticons/smile.png

Is this something you'd be able to do please and if so could you give me an approximate price?

so is that two storeys or three..?...and is he asking a windowcleaner if he cleans windows....

I am sure it will all work out fine....but I do get puzzled sometimes...

I live in a 2 story home so have 3 floors in total to clean.

so is that two storeys or three..?

It's 2 storey house which has 3 floors......

ground floor...first floor/story...second floor/story :thumbsup:.

The clue was in........ '3 floors in TOTAL' /emoticons/tongue.png:p :whistle:/emoticons/biggrin.png.

ta andy w....winner...sounds like it to me..

still sounds higher than normal house to me bingo!

and today had an inside outside booked in had done it before so wasnt that fussed until....

can you just wipe your blade over my kitchen floor as you do such a good job....

WTF....er....it was a new floor of very shiny glass like tiles but glass like ....not glass...

so I carried on with insides and thought hes getting on a bit maybe he will forget....but no ...he asked me at the end....

SO...I told him how I was only insured to clean glass and I would need the correct equipment which I didnt have like kneepads or else the insurance people wont cover...blah blah blah...and did a runner.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Educated ppl baffle me sometimes too /emoticons/biggrin.png

I find educated people to be mostly thick and have no common sense.

My missus has 2 degrees and quite often baffles me how she can come out with some of the **** that she does.

Now me, i failed all of my exams but have an IQ of 138. Weird lol.

Hi Anthony @ SCS .....just wondering if you got any cheap sofas for us Forum members /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png :rofl:.

wasnt that fussed until....

can you just wipe your blade over my kitchen floor as you do such a good job....

WTF....er....it was a new floor of very shiny glass like tiles but glass like ....not glass...
Tell you what though.......

A pole with an adjustable angle adapter and a Wagtail works great on any smooth and shiny glass-like floor tiles :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.

well he hasnt got back to me yet...my quote unseen was roughly a pound a window ..patio counts as two..so a mere £8 normally charged but doubled for first clean...keeps the **** yholes away and add four for the frames and the fact that in the three years the house has been built he hasnt bothered to get a windowcleaner...I know that estate is only that age....

and so thats £8 x2 plus £4 so I sent back estimate £20 to £25 until I have seen it....

ITS all gone quiet....I would of course ummmm and ahhhh a bit and say well it would have to be the £25....its a height thing....and of course the extra insurance...buggers them insurance people...all except A plan of course:thumbsup:

Back