Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xmas

We shouldn't have. Push ctrl and f5 on your keyboard while viewing the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha you will prob have to clear browser cookies and cache then. The Xmas image is no longer on the server so your browser has it cached.

Ha you will prob have to clear browser cookies and cache then. The Xmas image is no longer on the server so your browser has it cached.
And every guy should know how to do that nudge nudge wink wink kaboom.

I think @Tuffers is having what is called a blond moment. Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Either that 2015 went bloody quick :rolleyes:

Always reminded me of the munsters and the Adams family that tune something to do with keybaord in it maybe.

Have you been looking up Rachel Riley on you tube again davey ;-). How comes you use the triple for windows davey, you in training for the SAS selection ?

When i started up again i bought them to cover all jobs

I do a lot of townhouses on a new estate and then did some gutters and found i was using them so much i never bothered getting any smaller ones

I sometimes leave 1 section at home if i don't need it

Also i have a 7 rung lightweight triple for when i need to go through a custys house but i don't like using them as they sometimes don't reach the window properly so am at full stretch

I'm hoping my gutter vac will help with access issues. I bought a really small combi for interior, it's too short by far for 1st for windows sadly

Have you saw those ankalad staging system don't know that ide be confident in one of those plat forms

They would not sell them if they were unsafe but are only as good as ppl set them up I suppose. The only difference is the ladders are also strapped to the wall as well.

Have you saw those ankalad staging system don't know that ide be confident in one of those plat forms

Back