Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paid ads on facebook

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rafawindowcleaning

Hi!

Quick and to the point question : is paid advertising on Facebook worth it? Had my fb page set up a while back got some customers off of it initially but lately it has been rather quiet (website brings in a fair few so not worried). Has anyone tried it and got decent response? Thanks for your thoughts everyone

its very worthwhile. it took me a while to get it going right,takes time to find out what works an what doesnt

for me, i found if you add decent images and set the ad up so its directed to website [ pay for click to website option] ,work rolls in like the tide . i make sure to set a start and end date ,starting friday and ending monday gets the weekend browsers and i set a spend limit too , being careful to target ONLY the areas i work. you set up the target areas before you click go, take your time to do it right,recheck it before pressing Go .

i probably doubled my round in under a year using facebook ,placing daily links in the selling and buying groups mostly , but also ran the paid ads at least once a month ,

mm well praps not doubled the round , certainly i boosted it by a third

Last edited:
Wow that sounds rather good I have to say. So how much do you set your daily spend to then if it is not a secret? Facebook's default setting seems to be 3 quid a day so say over weekend that would equate to 9 quid. If.a.can get a few regular custys from that weekend it is money well spent in my book. I think it.must vary a lot but on average how mAny enquires do you see from a weekend of such advertising ?

Wow that sounds rather good I have to say. So how much do you set your daily spend to then if it is not a secret? Facebook's default setting seems to be 3 quid a day so say over weekend that would equate to 9 quid. If.a.can get a few regular custys from that weekend it is money well spent in my book. I think it.must vary a lot but on average how mAny enquires do you see from a weekend of such advertising ?
id normally spend 4 or 8 quid per day , 8 would guarantee a result, 4 well itd work just not so obviously . for 8 quid twice as many people would see my ad ,than for 4 quid . As advertizing goes , spending 8 quid for 3 days is only £24 , chickenfeed! i doubt i could put a titchy 1 liner ad in the local paper for that amount

i usually get 4 fresh customers each time i run a paid ad

Back