Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Gloves??

Neil

Looking to buy some gloves but need them by Wednesday lol, have to be water proof warm and don't smell like piss [emoji106] anyone got any links they could throw up on here? Cheers [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unger's stiched and glued seams are known to fail :( :thumbsdown:.....do they now come with a free tube of glue :whistle: :D.

Yeah I heard they do [emoji23][emoji23] and I think these are the ones that make your hands smell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, too late for you to get them for Wednesday but really there is only one glove for window cleaning, Sealskinz. The ones they make from merino wool. Thermal, waterproof (you can put your hands in the bucket and stay dry) and rip proof and also palm lined with some sort of grippy material. I just got a new pair of ebay for £25 but my last pair has lasted me 3 years so at £8.33 per year I think that's pretty reasonable.

If you want another option they also do a gauntlet almost elbow length.

I can honestly say I would never buy a different brand for working with.

Also socks and hats by them.

Can I suggest that perhaps you have been unfortunate Bingo? I only use them for trad ass 99% of the work we do is trad and not encountered the problem you mention.

Can I suggest that perhaps you have been unfortunate Bingo? I only use them for trad ass 99% of the work we do is trad and not encountered the problem you mention.

You could...but....as my mates pair of Sealskins and a couple of other window cleaners we know have gone the same way, I think it's too much of a coincidence.

Maybe we don't know our own strength and are wringing the sill cloths out too dry :rofl:.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.