Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price help please.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottie

Hello all, not posted for a while, hope everyone is well.

I have a house to clean and am little unsure of what to charge, it is just the house and not the large garage. I ahve enclosed the pictures off righmove. Would anyone lend a bit of advice on what to charge? They are all leaded windows too, using WFP for it all. First clean also this will be for me, but I dont think the windows are in particular bad shape. Nice an easy windows, no awkward one by looking at it.

Thank you for any input, just do not want to under price it or over price it and this is the first large house I have had to price. If I can get a happy medium on price then thats good.http://www.rightmove.co.uk/house-prices/detailMatching.html?prop=29022512&sale=48608699&country=england

Thank you again.

Scott.

nice job scottie...yep I did miss you and was getting worried but...thats a nice un if you can get it..

price varies a lot by area but I could do that for twenty five or thirty...depends on my mood...but you do have to remember these days that once a price is set its a bu gger to put up...so probs thirty...watch the others come on at sixty now../emoticons/biggrin.png

I would charge £35 to clean that mate nice and easy too [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tradders nightmare lol

Not really but it would be nice to have 1 top window without a sloped roof under it

About 35 - 40 for me trad as it is leaded

Not sure how hard leaded is wfp

hi scott ideal for WFP you will wizz through them great job to get , if you could get couple the same near ,your starting to make some cash

I,m up north mate £20-£25 two guys 20mins

Twenty five. It won't take long and it's good to be competitive. But it depends on what the people are like. I'm starting to price by how enjoyable a job is (yes sounds weird) rather than how long it's gonna take. If it's a nice environment and makes for a pleasant day, I'm happy to take less money. And if a job looks like it may annoy me in the slightest, ill ask for more. All I want is am easy life.

Twenty five. It won't take long and it's good to be competitive. But it depends on what the people are like. I'm starting to price by how enjoyable a job is (yes sounds weird) rather than how long it's gonna take. If it's a nice environment and makes for a pleasant day, I'm happy to take less money. And if a job looks like it may annoy me in the slightest, ill ask for more. All I want is am easy life.
spc like your style and habbits:thumbsup:

[delusional]There isn't much difference to enjoy. A window is a window. There could be a load of aliens walking round the garden naked for all I care and I wouldn't notice them. I look at glass and nothing else.

Scottie mate i'm struggling to find a customer with a drive way and then you put a pic up of a house that has the yellow brick road from the Wizard of Oz for a drive way lol.

Thank you everyone, I am going to go back to them and say £35 pounds its a little way from me and I am trying to build in the area, I have a day there and costs me like £10 in petrol there and back but I have 8 houses, with this house its worth going there another day as I can do this and have 2 others already and then build the day and get say another 6 and thats fine for me. Its tuff biulding as you all no, but its worth it when I am nearly there and just need a few more houses to make a decent days work. Thank you guys, I was going to go with £30 but I think I will pitch it at £35, I think its fair as it is leaded and doing it trad would be a mare, so WFP all the way. I am not sure how many litres it would take I dont go mad on water I use it wise and do a good job, I thinking £75l

Thanks again everyone for the tips. I hope I can get the ones next door now same size lol.My back pack will make an early exit and van will be called in.....

[delusional]There isn't much difference to enjoy. A window is a window. There could be a load of aliens walking round the garden naked for all I care and I wouldn't notice them. I look at glass and nothing else.
Yeh, I've seen the aliens too.

I'm looking at dog poo, access for van, how easy to move trolley about, is paint flaking off the frames, is glass sheeting, how close to other work, any awkward windows, is there water if I need to top up, is there room for the wfp, cos sometimes it's bloody awkward and does my head in, but also do I like the people and is it in a pleasant environment. All these small things can make my day positive or negative. I should probably be prescribed something.

Good luck scottie!

Pricing is defo the hardest thing to get right as what some will say is expensive others will say that's too cheap. As long as the customer and more importantly you are happy with the price then that is all that matters.

So @cheapncheerful don't feel disappointed I would quote £65 for a first clean then something like £38 thereafter for a monthly clean as I hate cleaning lead windows /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back