Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Official reviewer for the new moerman squeegee

Tuffers

Is me :blush:, I'm just too cool G-)

Hi *****

Thank you very much for your email of earlier this week.

I herewith wish to inform you that we will be launching a brand-new product end of February/beginning of March.

We would be more then happy to send you a sample once it is ready so you can test it and review it on the forum.

Do you already work with our Proclean window cleaning products?

Kind regards,

Sofie LanduytMarketing & Sales
cid:E8DF299E-813A-4FAF-A350-FB7FDB586262
Moerman nvSchutterijstraat 25B-8760 Meulebeke - Belgium[email protected]Tel +32 (0)51 46 06 18Fax +32 (0)51 48 71 89www.moermangroup.com

Van:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]

Verzonden: zondag 25 januari 2015 18:39

Aan: Bieke Bostoen

Onderwerp: Moerman nv - Your request

I strikes me how funny it is that wfp users want to try one now including me.

Wonder if it's idiot proof if so every wfp guy will be buying them /emoticons/biggrin.png

well i can't trad for the life of me so I want a tool that is idiot proof /emoticons/biggrin.png

What do you think of course I can trad but I'm after a quicker tool but if its idiot proof too then is a big bonus for me as I'm getting older you know:D

:cool:But can you trad like me??

I spend as much time as possible practising 2 handed now

1 handed is too boring

Nice one tuffers. :thumbsup:

I supose i can now reveal ive been playing a small part in the testing of the prototypes, i too will be getting the final products, i can tell you the last prototype was brilliant, i even tested it with polz n bladz, ive still got the said prototype by the way :rofl:

Ive been sworn to secrecy for ages! I will ask Guy at moerman if i can post a picture of the prototype.

Have u seen lee burbidges tease video? He went with polz n bladz to moerman in belgium this week

Ouch..i had that once..not good
It wont f off, i had it several years ago and it lasted about a year on and off its reacured a few weeks ago but i think its gone now.

Back