Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£2000 in six months

luc

Started canvassing again today finished work at four and popped out for 40 minutes managed to get £53.00 it'll be great if its always like this, time for a beer /emoticons/smile.png

It felt strange canvassing again but didn't take long to get into the swing of thing.

I've learnt a lot from last time round so wont be making the same mistakes twice.

Have also been in touch with Whizz-Bizz would love to get them involve have heard great things about them.

I think wizzbizz is good but why would you pay them if you are canvassing well by yourself? ?

good point daveyboy1, i'm going to build up the core business but I will get to a point where I just want to run the business(clean the windows) and not canvass this will be when I bring in a company to canvas for me.

Anyway I'm going to pop out for another hour and see what I can pick up, always get a bit nervous thinking about it.

good point daveyboy1, i'm going to build up the core business but I will get to a point where I just want to run the business(clean the windows) and not canvass this will be when I bring in a company to canvas for me.Anyway I'm going to pop out for another hour and see what I can pick up, always get a bit nervous thinking about it.
That's one thing I never liked. Dreaded going out to canvas

When inwas 18 i started a window cleaning round, i was timid shy nervous etc but i somehow got a ball rolling and now im very confident canvassing but as any established round, u just knock the odd door on ur round due to people moving, gets easier and easier

Oh and £53 in one day is great going, well done, sometimes 0 sometime £100, often £30-60

just got back weather not great cold and windy so scouted out a few areas to hit next week, also started the web site and got the ball rolling on designing some flyers. i feel as long as im doing something positive as regards building the business it will keep me motivated.

dave your right its just a means to an end and its temporary the quicker you get on with it the quicker it'll be over.

Gav you get to smokey joes much?

Ha good old Smokey's no to be fair very rarely go their. Last time I went was prob over 2 years ago. Good old honest grub though. Especially the hungrymans!

Good luck with getting the work

I have the same target £2000 p/m, but im aiming for this by the end of the year, if you have seen my thread i have yet to canvass.

I have booked whizz bizz for later this year and just using Fb and a self made website at the minute. Once it gets warmer im hoping to do at least leafletting if i dont canvass at the minute its far too cold and miserable not very inspiring.

It depends how much you want it

If j was just starting now i would be out canvassing every day

Especially these cold wet miserable days when you can't work

If you ain't cleaning you should be drumming up work

Look, has anyone written out a good canvassing methodology thread yet on here? Why do u want someone else doing it for u? U dont! Do u? But u are a little bit u sure of things maybe? U learn as u go thats the best learning cur,ve just doing it, getting a good price is probably the most important next to being able to do the job properly

just been out again £20.00 house with quarterly conservatory clean £15.00 and £18.00 worth of maybe just need to convert them into yes.

Got a full day (6hrs) canvassing tomorrow. Been watching wolf of Wall Street, gonna get super pumped and SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!!

Raaasaaaaaaa!

Back