Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

luc

£2000 in six months

luc

got back out this afternoon canvassing and picked up £90.00 :) also had three new customers when I was out working so a total of £127.00 I should hit my target by the end of the month.

Guybrush

Fairplay Luc you have done very well. So much for no work in Cornwall then. Beautiful that part of the country.

luc

Thanks Guybrush the strange thing is theres loads of windys like everywhere else in the country but I'm still finding loads of work, and most of my canvassing has been done during the day time.

The work is really varied as well like yesterday, all that work was all in one estate then late last night I get a phone call from a quote I put in three weeks ago £90 for a B&B they have excepted so I've booked that in so at the end of one days canvassing I was able to book in £180 of work into a week where I had nothing.

adamangler

Well done Luc looks like youve just about nailed your target. Just goes to show what can be done if you just do it

luc

Thx Adam I don't feel stressed about it like I used to in my other job I think I will hit the target but I will spend another month dropping and sorting out customers so the round is really good. Im trying to get all customers to pay online if there not in when I call but some of the old timers will never do that so I've told them to send cheques, so far so good I'm owed about £100 from £800 of work but feel this could've better.

adamangler

Thats the beauty of this game once youve got enough custies you can refine the round and maximise profitss.

luc

I agree Adam I think that's were I went wrong last time ended up with 60% good customers and the rest taking the mickey.

As soon as you drop the hours down in your job mate you can really start pushing I bet you can't wait.

adamangler

yes mate, should be next week, just about caught up now, should be on top of my current work by tuesday then i have almost 2 weeks with no work so should kick on these next few weeks.

luc

Another hour canvassing another £45.00 on the same estate I did Friday:)

luc

I've done it guys and girls reached my £2000 target today after canvassing the last two days I'm so happy and thanks for everyone's support its been great :)

I've got £1000 of first cleans to look forward to I'm going to get them out the way then start canvassing again.

I have only about four commercial jobs the rest are domestic and the average customer price is £13, I feel that's not to bad.

Once again thanks for the support.

adamangler

Well done mate, inspirational stuff.

So whats the plan going forward? how much work do you reckon you will be able to manage on your own?

luc

Not going to push it Adam by the end of may I want to be at £2500 and end of June £3500, will be happy with that.

jonathan mc grath

Well done pal. You are an inspiration to others starting out.

DMD

very well done mate.

of that £2,000 will you need anyone to help or is that you on your own?

luc

On my own mate, finding it hard work just finished for the week, I'm also sorting out the work as I go so have dropped £50 this week alone but will pick more up at the end of the month.

luc

It's just the rubbish peter, yards full of crap people that I've arranged to come and haven't left access for me so I've billed them for the full clean but can't be arsed with chasing after people.

adamangler

My george tells me I have 65 custies and 48 ex custies. Dropped loads for various reasons bad payers, bad access, dog shit, not leaving gates open, or just dont like em. Weeding thru a lot of shit I have dropped 5 custies today because they were too far away from my house. I only have 65 custies now but they are all good custies that I have no problems with just waiting for my hours reducing and I can kick on and get some more. any messing for me and there gone for late payers that insist on be going back to collect I will jusr let run up 2 cleans to save on diesel. I only have about 5 that I need to collect on rest pay online

luc

That's how I'm doing it Adam no point me having £2000 of work but only collecting a £1000 of it in.

I want all my customers to be ones I want to clean for.

peter rogers

i have only dropped 1 and then 1 that wudnt pay me

luc

I don't mind dropping work but I've found it more like replacing because as I'm cleaning I seem to be picking up the same amount I've let go and that work is generally better priced.

peter rogers

jus had 1 job today

half decent pvc clean and picked him up as full time windie customer

went up north of city to quote 1 house i got of fb and picked it up looked at the row of 10 and alll stinking knocked them all got 6 more 3 werent in

went to the estate behind and 17 outta 25 lol think i will leave it there as if pick up anymore wont have time to do them :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.