Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hey guys, ryan here from blackburn. looking to sell round, van & system

ryan

Hi iv been looking to sell my Business for the past two months now but unfortunately i have only attracted time wasters , i guess that's what you get when posting on the likes of gumtree ect. So here i am on the Window Cleaning Forum hoping to attract some interest of genuine folk.

The round is based in Blackburn with Darwen and consist of around 80 property's bringing in £950-£1000 on a four weekly basis. All work is very good work, easy access, new build, semis & detached. You can see how well the jobs are priced, only 80 houses bringing in £1000.

85% of my customers pay on the day or via online transfer so that collecting in minimal.

The Round also comes with a Vaxhall Vivaro SWB and was professionally installed with a two man set up for WFP by Pure Freedom, costing £3000 alone just for the set up less than 12 months ago. However the round has been established for two years.

If you would like any more info please feel free to reply with any questions you may have.

I am willing to negotiate a price with a genuine buyer.

Regards Ryan

you may be better splitting, unless buyer needs a van, you have not mentioned about van, history etc.

put a few pics up, we all drool over everyone else s pictures.

Cheers for that Jonny, yes i think i may have a buyer for the van. however the van is not a problem i dont mind holding on to that for a while its just the work.

Latest Posts

Back