Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What is the best and cheapest way of going about creating a website for my business

Only £14.99 per year for hosting

domain names from £3.35 yr

Then have a play with wordpress to make your own website

google "wordpress" and watch some vids on how to make a business website would be a good start.

njones is the man ive hurd his sights r the bomb also hurd dogger is good to not shore as ive not got one or used any of the names menshend:p

.Kev, you created two threads with the same title. I have merged them together and will now move the thread to Managing your business to aid future searches. /emoticons/smile.png

.Kev, you created two threads with the same title. I have merged them together and will now move the thread to Managing your business to aid future searches. /emoticons/smile.png
I know mate i thought i might have to put them into the wfp thing and the traditional on, but thanks lol i will learn how to work this properly yet haha

me being cheapncheerful pays nowt....I am with moonfruit...me likes free..
gonna get a new site soon with a slightly different name....
I'll have a look at that when i get a minute too cheap. Thanks for your help guys

It's not taken either for some strange reason as you know I had to click on that domain names @Tuffers /emoticons/biggrin.png

Would appreciate some advice on creating a website guys from those of you who have some knowledge
iv had a vistaprint website over 4 years and its paid for itself 100s of times over . i read about their websites on a diffrent forum a sheffield windie wrote they were good , easy to set up if you are a dummy , cheap as chips -- that was good enough for me!

what i like is that you edit the content yourself,so you can change it often as i feel fit, whereas you use a web designer itll be when he wants to .

i think i pay about 8 quid a month for mine which is 3 pages , i bleve its a fiver if you only have 1 page

I at the mo as you know am aiming for the cheaper sector and so I now plan one for the smurf sector...

planning on bespoke window cleaning services...

and of course to go with roofman .....welcome ...gutterman...

though...it may be a while yet...I dont know where I get these ideas from:rolleyes:of course when I pick up the phone I will add an irish charm to my voice and that good ole silver tongue...

mind you ...yesterday got all the jobs on my sixty quid post the other day so I am going to be busy next week...

Back