Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Upvc fascia

B

bill

when you clean the upvc on a house.most of the house is covered do you use tap water on your ego with upvc cleaner rub it in and then rinse off also is it alright if you get the upvc cleaner on glass

Sorry meant to say cladding and yous my wfp to rub it in and rinse off thanks once again

Wot upvc cleaner you using mate solvent based???
Mhn-f ive just ordered some from mosskillers . I realy need one that shines it up aswell if you know of any

Thanks bill

Ps

Wots the best and safest one to use with wfp

Last edited:
To be honest any type of cleaner would do be it flash, traffic film remover, ubik2000, virosol etc. Just make sure whatever you use it dosen't dry out on glass. For black streaks or greying white plastic I tend to use a upvc cream cleaner either by hand of with a scrub pad on a pole. I also find using a gas water heater to warm up either tap water or pure helps alot on backed on grime.

Mhn-f ive just ordered some from mosskillers . I realy need one that shines it up aswell if you know of anyThanks bill

Ps

Wots the best and safest one to use with wfp
The best stuff for cleaning pvc is a proper cleaner we used to use ever build or stiroflex solvent but it's hard to use and leaves everything stinking we now use a water based one from eurocell which we spray couple days before job let it activate then go clean and this stuff really is amazing brings stuff up like new Male sure u use a old brush on end of wfp or it will ruin it

The best stuff for cleaning pvc is a proper cleaner we used to use ever build or stiroflex solvent but it's hard to use and leaves everything stinking we now use a water based one from eurocell which we spray couple days before job let it activate then go clean and this stuff really is amazing brings stuff up like new Male sure u use a old brush on end of wfp or it will ruin it
Got a link to the stuff from eurocell mate?

Il take a pic mate and post it's awesome no black marks from the rubbers etc no buffing and sealing coz the solvent has stripped the plastic! Did full house over day saved hours and looked good removes everything

Funny I went to get another one of those as is good stuff but my local eurosell guy said for some reason they did not stock that one anymore. I actualy found a good product that worked well without being a solvent cleaner that they still sell. ffs /emoticons/sad.png

I will have to check again when I'm passing next as I'm sure they just wanted shot of there old solvent stock. The crafty devils:D

I hope I make sense here pal, when you say spray on how do you get it on pvc (soffits&facias) above porches and conservatories? Reason I asked I did my first Upvc clean today (friend) and on the facia boards I could not get rid of blackish streaks. I used virosol diluted 1:10 scrubbed in and left a couple of minutes then rinsed. All using WFP with tap water. Will this stuff work? I'm going back to have another go. Have magic sponges, cillit bang, flash with bleach, but if this stuff works I will try that.

Back