Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Average jobs a day/ earnings

Vinny

i would love to no what other reach and wash fellas out there earn on average a day and how many houses on average a day people do. I've been In Buisness with my best mate but recently split and am now working alone so was a bit curious to see what others do in a day.

Yes that's a true I just wanted a ruff figure or an average daily amount to see where if I was on par or not quick enough lol

suppose you could just double my four hours a day to get a full day figure..:rolleyes:well to look this good takes time...

Spell check Completed. Spelling errors were not found.abc for chrome...

Last edited by a moderator:
yep size does vary so much...you cant really put down a number of jobs....as for earnings...it depends if frank is working with me..:rofl:

on same job all day tomorrow....and will be well knackered at the end...

nice pic of the van...

Tomorrow I've about £180 to do ,think thats around 15/20 jobs Pricer's vary but its a council estate tomorrow so not the best priced property's, luckily i have a few days work on posher areas

yep size does vary so much...you cant really put down a number of jobs....as for earnings...it depends if frank is working with me..:rofl:
on same job all day tomorrow....and will be well knackered at the end...

nice pic of the van...
Lol,....I ensure the van or part of, is in the pictures so that people viewing my website can see that these are genuine pictures and therefore examples of my work....................nothing to do with loving my van,.............................honest..:whistle:

Its possible to do up to £300, any sum lower depends on how many customers u have in a row and the price you are charging and how hard you work. Not that ive ever earnt that amount but im sure its possible and some people do it.

That's what I thought well working with my best mate for three years we was doing around £300/£350 a day approx 30 jobs on average , so working alone i would be happy with doing £200 a day and 15/20 jobs obviously depends on size and prices of course

The problem a lot of windies have is the fact that you are your own boss and you can simply stop once youve earnt a decent amount or done your regulars and not go looking for more. Your daily amount will depends on how much u can train yourself to just keep on going, aim for 10 hours solid work and you will be laughing and so will your Mrs

Too right Paul mate what makes me laugh is when I see some old friends who I have not seen for a while and they ask me what I'm doing for a living when I say I'm a window cleaner they snigger and I no there thinking haha low life but if they only new lol

That's what I thought well working with my best mate for three years we was doing around £300/£350 a day approx 30 jobs on average , so working alone i would be happy with doing £200 a day and 15/20 jobs obviously depends on size and prices of course
You are doing well then several years along, u want to fill in gaps on the round mate, canvasss roads you already do, notice when houses are for sale and when the sign has gone and ask the new owners, if u can work all day on the same road u earn the max amount

Too right Paul mate what makes me laugh is when I see some old friends who I have not seen for a while and they ask me what I'm doing for a living when I say I'm a window cleaner they snigger and I no there thinking haha low life but if they only new lol
Lol im a qualified locksmith but i prefer window cleaning. Every year you work your rou d will i proove significantly asuming u make a significant effort as you well know being three years in, you have to try harder than your mate you split rou d with now

Haha too right Paul mate looks like your from Birmingham aswell mate what areas do you cover? May have seen you about

I'm South brum Solihull, Henley in Arden Knowle shirley all around them areas. do you cover moselely/ jewellery quarter?

No, but my old work unit was in moseley so i know that place well. I love henley, me and my mrs stop off there if we have a day trip to stratford or somewhere in cotswolds.

Last edited:
I just clean domestics in erdington and sutton, £1000 a week is a ceiling price in my head and a goal to aim for and i think anyone can reach it if they work hard enough. But im far off reaching that figure

Last edited:
10 hours... **** that:eek:

The problem a lot of windies have is the fact that you are your own boss and you can simply stop once youve earnt a decent amount or done your regulars and not go looking for more. Your daily amount will depends on how much u can train yourself to just keep on going, aim for 10 hours solid work and you will be laughing and so will your Mrs

Back