Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New website - what's your thoughts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Richie

ok so I have been doing a little project and have set up a free website with weebly, clearviewwindowcleaningcompany.weebly.com

Take a look and let me know your thoughts and if it needs to be modified

Thanks guys

Loose the links to the forums I would as you don't want your customers reading stuff we put on here and the other forum.

I'd agree with @Smurf, no need to post forum links on there. Probably be a better option to link to your social platforms? Shows customers you're a forward thinking, easily contactable company /emoticons/smile.png

As the say content is king so I think personalised pics of the services you offer and good content including testimonials etc makes an interesting site for potential customers to find out who you are before they take the next step in contacting you.

The tricky part is to get good page ranking on the like of Google as you can have the best looking site in the world but if you are not on the first page of organic search results for various search terms then you might as well forget it.

Indeed @Smurf, content is king. And a blog on your website can also help with your page ranking. You're an expert in your field, share your knowledge on a blog on your site and it will help drive traffic to your site. Write about your customer's needs and answer their questions!

It's probably the most time-consuming part of a marketing strategy, but you can reap some great rewards!

Back