Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

solar panels

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adrian5139

hi was wondering if anyone cleans solar panels with wfp. There seems to be loads of them popping up but never see anyone cleaning them & according to sites i have looked at the cleaner they are the better they work. So how would you price such a clean & how often would they be cleaned ? just wondered if anyone knows any info, just looking to get in at the start of something /emoticons/smile.png:idea:

hi was wondering if anyone cleans solar panels with wfp. There seems to be loads of them popping up but never see anyone cleaning them & according to sites i have looked at the cleaner they are the better they work. So how would you price such a clean & how often would they be cleaned ? just wondered if anyone knows any info, just looking to get in at the start of something /emoticons/smile.png:idea:
http://www.windowcleaningservices.org.uk/check my website out it will tell you when to clean solar panels .It is very easy to clean with wfp i charge £2.00 a panel

What size panels are they mark because The ones on my house are 6ft x 6ft and I would charge more than that for that size, and do you use your everyday brush?

2 quid a panel seems abit cheap? esp on a house......

haven't cleaned any yet but heard people are quoting up to 6 quid a panel......

remember your insurance may not cover you for any damage, depending on policy.

What size panels are they mark because The ones on my house are 6ft x 6ft and I would charge more than that for that size, and do you use your everyday brush?

remember your insurance may not cover you for any damage, depending on policy.
Sorry not enough detail in last e-mail

Minimum charge £20.00 if i am already cleaning there house .

it sounds cheap but you get a house with 12 panels which is quiet normally 4x3 ft total £24.00 takes 15 minutes nice earner then they get you twice a year as per my website . If it is a customer who i do not clean for i charge minimum £30

remember your insurance may not cover you for any damage,

depending on policy.
Sorry not enough detail in last e-mail

Minimum charge £20.00 if i am already cleaning there house .

it sounds cheap but you get a house with 12 panels which is quiet normally 4x3 ft total £24.00 takes 15 minutes nice earner then they get you twice a year as per my website . If it is a customer who i do not clean for i charge minimum £30

Sorry Paul i use a xterme wide brush http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info_BRU_SL_FLKD_WID_EXTR.html

I would love to say i have excellent carbon fibre pole but i dont. For doing solar panels on a house i found you need at least 45ft pole and mine is a heavy alloy brodex pole but thankfully lol you are not using it long enough to worry to much

Back