Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure washer buying advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You want to chat to @jonnybravo as he has a good washer package that would do you just grand. That is you can get another 300 squid extra towards it.

Jetmac do a couple of decent ones under 400 mate, check out there website. The Loncin ones are what you need to go for, good price and reliable

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
What I have found from experience using different spec 3000 psi washers on block paving especially is that the higher the flow rate the less time it takes to get the job done. Using flat surface cleaners and a hot box (hot water) also aids the cleaning process too.

What I have found from experience using different spec 3000 psi washers on block paving especially is that the higher the flow rate the less time it takes to get the job done. Using flat surface cleaners and a hot box (hot water) also aids the cleaning process too.

Yeah that seems like the general issue, people say no less than 15lpm, but surely the 12lpm is still pretty darn fast and powerful? Or is the 15lpm a totally different ball game? I'd have though of you weren't using a whirl away 12lpm would be more than enough for average customers patios etc?

It will work just fine as I started of using something similar. However I've found it takes much longer to do than using a higher flow rate washer.

It will work just fine as I started of using something similar. However I've found it takes much longer to do than using a higher flow rate washer.

Smurf do you think it's worth getting a 15lpm over the 12lpm, bearing in mind the 15lpm is nearly double the price of the 12?

Both are from jetmac, it just seems the extra 3lpm isn't worth the extra money? Or is it like Night and day in terms of speed...?

This vid is interesting as not even the washer I have will clean block paving that quick

[media]

[/media]

Yes I found the delta honda gx340 15Ipm ws201 interpump with reduction gearbox I got from fleebay for 250 squid miles better and quicker to use. Included in that price I even got a whirlaway flat surface cleaner too /emoticons/smile.png

Before that I used a 14hp loncin 15lpm washer but to be honest I like the delta better as is more fuel efficient

I'm going to keep hold of the loncin and upgrade the pump with a ws202 21lpm interpump and reduction gearbox one day.

Yes I found the delta honda gx340 15Ipm ws201 interpump with reduction gearbox I got from fleebay for 250 squid miles better and quicker to use. Included in that price I even got a whirlaway flat surface cleaner too /emoticons/smile.png
Before that I used a 14hp loncin 15lpm washer but to be honest I like the delta better as is more fuel efficient

Eh???

I'm talkkng about the 12lpm vs 15lpm difference?

Sorry I should have made it clearear as my first washer was a 7.5 hp 10 lpm washer, then loncin 15lpm and now like to use the delta more.

Yeah I'm interested in the 12lpm one aswell

Obviously the bigger the better but for occasional jobs as long as it does a good job I don't mind if it takes a bit longer

Especially at half the price if the other

Sorry I should have made it clearear as my first washer was a 7.5 hp 10 lpm washer, then loncin 15lpm and now like to use the delta more.
Did you get a nice pro finish with ur 1st 10lpm machine then?on monoblock paving

Back