Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

YouTube

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark2788

Anyone know of any other good YouTube channels apart from polznbladz and wagga? Those are the best I've seen

Steve o

Ryu kataoka

And me when i post them eventually lol

I have even spoken in my last few..doing a week of filming bits while i work

Good to hear @daveyboy1... I saw on another thread you've shut down your website - shame as you could have embedded your vids on there and driven a bit of traffic!

Thanks for the replies, been a window cleaner a few years but good to learn a few tips and find a bit more motivation on those harder jobs

Ryu kakaota is a different kind of cleaner

He is in japan and does some awesome mods and home made type squeegees and works different from everyone else on utube

don the window cleaner [Don Marsh] ,his vids are very inspiring. in fact i was goin to give up window cleaning when i stumbled on his channel and they kept me goin when i was sick of window folk

its a pity hes now given up window cleaning and started banging on about religion turning pestlike . nontheless his erly vids are legend

I've seen a couple but he was doing me swede in
his religious stuff is the worst ! i keep hoping he will suddenly admit in a vid that he is sick of it and return to the windows

he had a good vid up a couple of yrs ago where he stood for mayor in his city [and failed] , i liked that,the fact he was big enough to admit he got very few votes

Back