davewindowcleaner

distilled vineger

davewindowcleaner

I bought 2 bottle of 5 litre distilled vineger from a Chinese supermarket for 4 pound each.

Bargain I think, I like to diluted it with water and ecover for cleaning windows and sills.

If you like using vineger with soap, worth checking out the nearer Chinese supermarket where you live.

IMG_20150304_101054342.jpg.a0b8f4d8b8e67a9f0afbb6bf873a0296.jpg

rshandyman
I bought 2 bottle of 5 litre distilled vineger from a Chinese supermarket for 4 pound each.

Bargain I think, I like to diluted it with water and ecover for cleaning windows and sills.

If you like using vineger with soap, worth checking out the nearer Chinese supermarket where you live.

I have never tried vinegar,does it make a big difference?

Smurf

The only time I use vinegar is on me chips

Nice post though :thumbsup:

davewindowcleaner
I have never tried vinegar,does it make a big difference?

Distilled vineger is fantastic for upvc, also removing hard water mark and plus leaving shining streaks free windows

You don't have to use a lot of vineger for cleaning windows, I use about 95% water then put vineger & ecover.

davewindowcleaner

I thinking about using it to clean conservatory roof

Ian Fisher
Distilled vineger is fantastic for upvc, also removing hard water mark and plus leaving shining streaks free windows

You don't have to use a lot of vineger for cleaning windows, I use about 95% water then put vineger & ecover.

Dave are you using neat for lime stains & Plastic?

davewindowcleaner

I diluted it with water, do not see any harm using it on it own.

Smurf

I know I was only joking when I said I only put it on my chips :D

davewindowcleaner

I remember when I was a young kid my nan use white vineger for cleaning pretty much everything, kitchen, bathroom, windows and even clothes!

I think she used something else as well with it like lemon and baking soda.

Smurf

It's only in he 20th century really that ppl started buying off the self products for cleaning.

Before that they used very simple easy to get hold of ingredients that worked just as well.

Gray1

Yep. 20ltr clear white vinegar, £7.50 from Wing Yip Chinese Supermarket.

Her indoors got 5kg of Bicarbonate Soda £5.25 (cleans and absorbs odor) and 10kg of Soda Crystals £5.10 And for when I spill water on the path and it freezes 12.5kg of salt for £2.99

Not to mention the six jars of curry paste, enough for over a hundred portions £8.30

Now where's me chips?

Dave B

Tolish uses ecover and vinegar as then he can say he is eco friendly

I have used it and it works well..i just think flash has the edge as i premix my ecover/flash and add direct to applicator so want it thick not runny because of the watery vinegar

Posh

I use the white vinegar you get in the spray bottles for PVC. Add a bit of bleach & it's great. A bicker a bottle. Last for ages & brings em up brilliant.

davewindowcleaner

Her indoors got 5kg of Bicarbonate Soda £5.25 (cleans and absorbs odor) and 10kg of Soda Crystals £5.10 And for when I spill water on the path and it freezes 12.5kg of salt for £2.99

Not to mention the six jars of curry paste, enough for over a hundred portions £8.30

Now where's me chips?

That in Croydon right? I will pop in there when I in the area. Well cheap mate

Neil

Now where's me chips?

Gary you from Croydon mate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gray1

Neil,

I'm in Birmingham, Wing Yip B7 5NT

There is one in Croydon Neil / Dave, it's at 544 Purley Way CR0 4RF

Or 395 Edgware Road NW2 6LN Is that the A5?

The Manchester store is on Oldham Road M4 5FS

Hope this helps.

Dave B

The edgware road one is just over staples corner flyover on the a5 Cricklewood broadway

About 2 minutes from brent cross shopping centre

Good shop actually