Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tench0771

10014905_1541038239491504_410498517452056697_n.jpg
time to boile the hose again:bangheadwall:/emoticons/angry.png([delusional]

are you angry by any chance tenchy...?

its okay I have been like that all week....everything broken everything going wrong even my clothes were uncomfortable and annoying but...

my car passed the mot .....and it cost me only the mot cost...so cheapie is back on the road and very happy...

banana backpack is broken too....so I am having to work the old fashioned way...and my blade aint working proper too swapped it for another and that didnt work either....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr oh god its catching I got the tenchy anger:D

but I got my mot....so happpppppyyyyy

so okay you boil it up and goes straight for a while but....

what do I do with my ladder lock steel cable that will not let go of the coiled up way I bought it from b and q and I have to fight like mad to lock my ladders on....but at least it dont tangle on me..

Last edited by a moderator:
yeh wfp hose does tend to make you :swear::swear::swear:

I think we should have a special post running to see what new items we catch the hose on this week...

it would be a long long post.../emoticons/biggrin.png

mine this week was a pack of wooden pallets..but...cheapie didnt fall in the big puddle of cow **** the farmer expected him to work around...:turd:

Agree tench. I put my pu hose in very hot water and stretched it earlier in the week. It was fine, but has gone worse than ever, grr here too.

yep and he is finding it hard going at the mo...

couldnt get my blade to work and then swapped and that was worse..but

I have been here many times before...and I WILL get back my blade powers soon...

a little bend here and a little bend there here there bend it everywhere...

and then I bin it and get a new un out..

I put that down to shite pole hose management myself /emoticons/biggrin.png

10014905_1541038239491504_410498517452056697_n.jpg
time to boile the hose again:bangheadwall:/emoticons/angry.png([delusional]

I put that down to shite pole hose management myself /emoticons/biggrin.png
Yup....I agree with you Smurfy......I just don't understand how these young lads get their hoses so tangled-up :whistle: ....:rofl::rofl:.

Going by the title of this thread did you write this tench, or did your canine freind jump on the old keyboard at ten past six when you noddeed off

Why hasn't anyone made a on kink hose? My Aqua dapter hose is a nightmare especially when I'm cleaning 40ft and have to bring it down again i just wanna throw my pole like a spear !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back