Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oh NOOOOOOOOOO,...............Fraaaank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I did have that for a while on my lappy top and it turned out to be not enough ram and the computer doing microsoft business in the backround....and so couldnt cope with anything else../emoticons/biggrin.png

please dont hurt frank as who will take the blame for his little artistic changes during work :whistle:

Frank pays me a visit just about every time I see them stupid sodding solar lights, my hose has a mind of its own and just wraps around the bloody things

hes not a bad worker its just you have to keep an :specs on him all the time and you just think is it worth it

I spotted frank on the floor sticking back a crocus by burying the stalk in the gravel but to be fair as he explained...it wasnt there last time he cleaned..

so I went off to get some water ..tap turned off...and well I would have that magic water in the car only due to my mot and banana being broken non in the car...so I went over to the next job and they were away no tap...

I came back to tell frank and I noticed the frogs moving around in the spring sunshine and came around the corner to see frank had some water in the bucket.....

the duck weed down the white pvc gave the game away..:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the Customer today and explained about Frank being so clumsy. He said not to worry about the solar light. He hates the bl**dy things too. He said it was his wife's crazy idea and Frank was welcome to come back anytime and 'do for a few more...............

Back