Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lewis p

Liquidator

Dave B

It was 16.5 at 10 this morning when i went out but i wouldn't be surprised if it was higher than that now

Feels like summer almost

TolishAPurd
That was polz sunday best though tolish

Thats good enough for memate, just nice to see a window cleaner, looking like a window cleaner for a change.:thumbsup:

Guest boarcity

a game changer of that theres no doot

im thinking i might wire the end clips together so theres no chance of them working loose and falling off as the weeks go by ,

possibly using fishing line or elastic to connect each end to the other

Green Pro Clean Ltd
a game changer of that theres no doot

im thinking i might wire the end clips together so theres no chance of them working loose and falling off as the weeks go by ,

possibly using fishing line or elastic to connect each end to the other

ROFLMFAO BOARS!! The latest greatest slice of bread since sliced bread, not even available in the stores yet and already you're figuring out how to modify it!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Surprised we ever have time to actually clean windows! :whistle::whistle:

Dave B

They are a tight fit

Maybe a spot of mastic on the end of channel before you put it on if you're worried but they won't just fall off anyway

My stuff has been despatched now from Belgium so i will let you know the final verdict what they turn up

James Allen

Lucky you dave we all have to wait from sometime next week

Dave B

It's only because Bob and moerman want me to review it for you guys

I think a few vids will be in order

Polz n Dave lol

Andy

So is there a actual release date yet when we can all get our cards out and spend spend spend

James Allen
It's only because Bob and moerman want me to review it for you guys

I think a few vids will be in order

Polz n Dave lol

Never mind you reviewing it as we don't want no more dance routines lol we want to try it ourselves

James Allen
So is there a actual release date yet when we can all get our cards out and spend spend spend

Clean spot with have sometime next week andy

Smurf

Maybe a silly question but is there a worldwide patent on the tips as if it takes off every tom, d*ck and harry will want to copy the idea.

Dave B

Bob said it is copyright protected so the only way for another company could do it would be to pay moerman to make the clips

James Allen

I am sure there will be . Moerman want want to have put all this time in with bob on developing the squeegee for every other company to copy

James Allen
Bob said it is copyright protected so the only way for another company could do it would be to pay moerman to make the clips

That is the best thing they could have done really at least it covers themselves.

James Allen

What channels did you get dave ?

Dave B

Don't know until they turn up

They have been despatched

Various sizes

James Allen
Don't know until they turn up

They have been despatched

Various sizes

Oh sorry I thought they had turned up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.