Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac

With your budget I would go for cheap 3 motor gutter from fleebay but buy carbol poles,gardiner for carbon poles.
Surely a gutter sucker would end up the same price as what yr suggesting. And also its a 3 motor and part carbon i think, need to back and look. Do you have any brand suggestions i can mainly look for

Surely a gutter sucker would end up the same price as what yr suggesting. And also its a 3 motor and part carbon i think, need to back and look. Do you have any brand suggestions i can mainly look for
if you go for gold package which gives you 9m reach that will be 888 pounds including VAT

as far as I remember @Neil said that we might get discount on gardiners carbon poles when you call them.Is that right Neil?
I wish gardiner did a discount [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gutter sucker poles are ****, same as skyvac I think. Don't waste your money!
Hi rascal, why are they ****? Will still pick up gutter tools for the big build ups. But the the normal day to day jobs was hoping the gutter vac would be more than sufficient. Can up my budget if needed but was keeping some back to pick up a nilfisk, which past posts seem to recommend

I was told by gardiner if you buy 3 or more sections you get a discount.

Hi rascal, why are they ****?
The poles break - easily! Every one split or cracked within a month!! Buy gardiner poles they are the best.....

dont forget camera price p+p price and any other sneaky charges

good luck :thumbsup:

Yes I can see it now.I would add 1 more section because 8m reach let's say over conservatory might not be enough otherwise it looks good but I cannot say how good these carbon poles are...

Back